This map shows the countries (in blue) where Pointman Leadership has trained. If you see this message, you need to install Adobe Flash Player 8 (or higher).
The map above shows the following information:
- Countries where Pointman has trained - Shown with blue shading
- Locations of Pointman Offices - Indicated by green shaded circles
- Locations of Pointman Instructors - Indicated by red triangles
Since 1994 then, PLI has taught:
- Nearly 850 seminars
- In more than 70 countries
- To more than 70 000 military, government, police, and business leaders
for your Group
PLI instruction – built on time-tested, universal principles – will help you and your management team develop into more dynamic personal leaders.
Powerful Leadership &
PLI has been privileged to train leaders at many diverse institutions and organizations:
- College of Generals, Moscow
- Officials, Beijing Parliament of Mongolia
- Police and Communist Party
Transforming Cultures – Nations, Organizations, Communities
In its beginning, the Pointman Leadership Institute was asked to assist police agencies in former Soviet Bloc countries.
The Point Man
In the military, the Point Man is the person chosen to scout the path ahead.
Point Men are the ones who first spot the enemy and any obstacles.
They are the valiant, the ones who alert the group to danger and possible ambush. They become the first targets and usually take the first “hits” to protect others who are following.
A Point Man gives direction.
Point Men are those responsible for electing the right path for others to follow.